Trippyigloo.com presents a masterclass in photography & photo-editing. This workshop will include classroom training and practicals. By the end of this workshop you would have learnt more about your DSLR, more than basics of photography and some expert advice on photography as a career and which photography field to choose.explore
1 Day Photography Workshop
Trippyigloo.com presents a masterclass in photography & photo-editing. This workshop will include classroom training and practicals. By the end of this workshop you would have learnt more about your DSLR, more than basics of photography and some expert advice on photography as a career and which photography field to choose.
Workshop will be conducted by Rahul Ranjan (15+ yrs of photography experience) - http://rahulography.com
Location - Kormangala , Near Jyothynivas college
Price - 2500/person
After completing the Travel Photography course, students will be able to
- Demonstrate skill in shooting landscapes, nature, portraits, architecture and documentary.
- Master the gear needed to take amazing photographs in a variety of scenarios.
- Explain what gear and equipment he or she needs to pack for any trip.
- Apply key travel photography techniques to document travels like a professional.
- Review fundamentals like composition, lighting and exposure.
- Describe the digital workflow and post production processes of archiving, importing, editing, curating and outputting your work.
- Discuss marketing aspects and how to sell his or her work to cover the expenses of the next travel job.
- Develop a portfolio that captures the uniqueness of his or her work
Please check our reviews on Workshop and Tour Packages on the below link
Day 1: Photography workshopClick here to expand
10:00 to 13:00 - Basics of Photography, Starting off with Manual Mode, Exposure Triangle, Different Camera modes, How to use Focus points, Framing & Composition rules, Types of Metering - composition and lighting techniques, Types of Lenses, Art of Travel Photography
13:00-13:30 - Lunch and general discussion
13:30-14:30 - Rule of Thirds, Depth Of Field, Types of Lighting & Camera, Raw Format, Tips, Tricks & Hacks, Telling a story with your photography, Kit required for different specialisation like wedding photography, wildlife photography etc.
14:30-15:30 - Photo Editing Fundamentals, Photoshop Retouching, free softwares available
15:30-16:00 - Building online presence (instagram profile, website) and how to build career in photography
16:00-17:00 - Street / Field Photography to implement the basics learnt with on the spot review & questions with Rahul (panelist)