Trippyigloo.com presents a masterclass in photography & photo-editing by partnering 4 distinguished photographers and creative experts from the field. This workshop will include classroom training on Day 1, followed by the field visit to Valley School & Birdhide in Kanakpura for wildlife & nature photography on Day 2. By the end of this workshop you would have learnt more about your DSLR, more than basics of photography and some expert advice on photography as a career and which photography field to choose.explore
Photography Workshop in BR Hills - February 2020
Advanced Photography Modules:
- Basics: Camera Type, Depth of Field, Crop Factor, Histogram, Camera Lens, Exposure Stops etc.
- Equipment: Aperture/Shutter, ISO, Exposure Triangle, Back Button, White Balance, Metering, Manual Modes, F-Stops etc.
- Composition: Rule of Third, Rule of Odd, Contrast, Rhythm, Balance, Symmetry, Focal Length, Perspective etc.
- Editing: Library Module, E2E workflow, HSL Panel, Brushes, Graduated Filters, Split Toning etc.
- Art: Visual Mass, Choice of Frame, Design Elements, Subtracting Method, Subject Vs. Background etc.
- Pro Tips: Bokeh Photography, Low Light Photography, Street Photography, Exposure Bracketing, Flash Photography etc.
Detailed Profile of the Panel
- Rahul Ranjan (https://www.instagram.com/rahulography/) - Rahul has close to 15+ yrs of travel photography expertise and has traveled the globe (3 continents, 9 countries). He regularly conducts photography workshop in and around Bangalore.
- Abhiram (https://www.instagram.com/c.abhiram/) - Although young, but a wildlife photography expert with detailed knowledge of Bangalore wildlife and surroundings.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore (Jayanagar)Click here to expand
- Assemble by 6.30 AM at Jayanagar Cool-Joint junction
- 6.45 AM we will start for BR Hills
- 8 AM stop for breakfast
- Short introduction on the way, including covering of basics of DSLR photography for beginners
- Reach BR Hills by 12 Noon, check-in into respective rooms
- 12.30-1: Quick Lunch
- 1-5 PM: Session on
- 5-5.30 PM: Teak Break
- 5.30 - 7.30 PM: Detailed Editing Session (on your respective laptops)
- 7.30-9 PM: Break and Dinner
- 9-10 PM: Review of photographs, generic photography discussion with mentors etc.
- 10.30 PM: Sleep and rest for the day
Day 2: Jeep Safari & Return to BangaloreClick here to expand
- 6AM - 8.30 AM: Jeep Safari & Wildlife / Nature Photography
- 8.30 - 10 AM: Freshen up and have breakfast
- 10 - 12 Noon:
- Pro Tips Module
- Concepts from Art Module
- Review of Photographs
- Clarification of doubts
- 12 - 1 PM: Pack bags, quick lunch and checkout
- 6.30 - 7 PM: Drop back to Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Room on a double-occupancy sharing basis
- Nestled inside deep jungle (surrounded within 2-3 acres of forest), our accommodation is a great way to experience the nature