Studio.bookmetickets.com is a nocode platform for artists, freelancers, solopreneurs, etc to create their digital presence and monetize their skills and talent. Below is the simple 6-7 step process:
1) Register & create account: https://studio.bookmetickets.com/register?t=1
2) Post registration you will be getting a verification email to confirm your authenticity
3) Post you login (https://studio.bookmetickets.com/login), you then to have to enter few basic details to ensure that your website is up and running
4) Home Page & Company Details Section: This is where you provide enough inputs like logo, poster image, brief description like about us, contact information like mobile number etc. Here is the video tutorial:
5) Configure Events: Since you have decided to setup your online presence, idea is to monetize your skills. You can create your own events under various categories like workshops, courses, webinars etc. and highlight what your event is about. Here is a step-by-step video tutorial on how to add an event
6) Add Blogs: On a regular basis, you would love to engage with your audience and community. You can write blogs, video blogs, vlogs etc. here in the blogging section. Here is a step-by-step video tutorial on how to add an event
7) Create Website Menu Bar & Categories: Once you start adding events or blogs, you need to classify them under certain categories and you would want these categories to appear in your website. We have some default list of categories, but at the same you can create any category of your own, and select those while adding events.